Website McDonald's of Rogersville
This role is vital to the operations within the restaurant because you’ll:
* Lead the experience: Handle and oversee crew schedules
* Inspire and Empower: Provide encouraging leadership for crew and managers to provide an outstanding guest experience
* Understand that teamwork is key: Supervise and lead food safety and cleanliness measures to meet McDonald’s standards
* Take action first: Take measures around safety, security, inventory, and profitability
* Never stop learning: Cultivate and encourage training, education, and continued learning within the restaurant
* Be results oriented: Drive and expect a high level of performance from the team
To be a successful Shift Manager, you’ll need:
* Passion for helping and serving others (customers and fellow team members)
* Strong customer service and support focus
* The ability to communicate effectively and anticipate customer needs; and
* To provide solutions and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. But some managers also lead Departments. These managers’ responsibilities may include managing assigned Systems, like Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting results back to their team and other managers.
The Guest Service Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure Crew and Managers deliver a great customer experience, that sales promotions are done well, that all service staff are trained in service procedures, and that the Front Counter McCafé and Drive-Thru areas are organized for the best service.
The Kitchen Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant delivers great quality food to customers, and fast, that food is always safe, that food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new items that are added to the menu.
The People Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant hires qualified crew, trains them well, and schedules them to meet restaurant sales and profit goals. This manager’s responsibilities may also include making sure Crew get off to a good start at the restaurant and that they are recognized and motivated throughout their time working there.
Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our restaurants.
Along with competitive pay, a Department Manager at a McDonald’s Corporate owned store is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Medical, dental and vision coverage available
• Free Uniforms
• Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance available
• Free Meals while working
• Local Area Attractions
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.mchire.com.