Website CoxHealth Center Rogersville
- Job Summary
- Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of provider. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments & maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, and drawing blood.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduated from a formal MA training program that included pharmacology class, anatomy/physiology, the basics of medication administration, and completion of a clinical externship, OR graduated with an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Diploma.
- Required: None
- Preferred: Previous experience in health care setting, particularly in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Carry out delegated tasks as directed by supervisors or with provider oversite.
- Proficient Computer skills
- Required: Certification from a program recognized by CoxHealth – CMA (AAMA – American Association of Medical Assistants) OR RMA (AMT – American Medical Technologist, or American Association of Medical Personnel) OR NCMA (NCCT – National Center for Competency Testing), CCMA (NHA – National Healthcareer Association), NRCMA (NAHP- National Association for Health Professionals ), OR LPN.
- Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within 90 days of hire.
Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- Cafeteria discount.
To apply for this job please visit careers-coxhealth.hctsportals.com.